A Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is specially trained to represent 50+ clients through the entire buying or selling process. Selecting an SRES® to work with ensures that you are working with a trustworthy professional, who recognizes your interests as you construct your strategy to sell a long-held family home.
Some of the benefits of an SRES®
• is knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate in dealing with senior issues;
• will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process;
• understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior, and tries to minimize them;
• tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client;
• is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services;
• has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in
tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
Sales Representative | MCNE®, SRES®
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner. Ottawa Real Estate
powered by WEBKITS